Friday, December 30, 2005

An introduction

I am not really a blogger.

I am not here to get my thoughts to the masses, I am not here to tell the world some truth, and I am not here to impress you with my understanding and wit.

I am not even sure how often i will post here.

This is, for me, more or less an online journal that I am brave (foolish) enough to allow everyone to read. Many a journal comes with locks and security, the thoughts are to be kept private. I prefer mine to be open to anyone. Most blogs are there to try and draw traffic, but mine is not to be advertised. It is a middle path that is against the grain.

Heretic: A person who holds controversial opinions, especially one who publicly dissents from the officially accepted dogma.

That is, often, who I am. That I choose to write this is all the real proof you need. If you think about it.

This blog is to be my "thinking space" as I return to school in my chosen subject of philosophy. All topics are fair game. I can not promise that any of them will be interesting.

Let the fun begin.

No comments: