Friday, June 08, 2007

starting over?

Starting all over again,
is gonna be rough,
but we can make it.

-Hall and Oats

my wife asked me if i have a blog the other day...

"no, why?"

"i just think maybe you should have one, you like to write and have an interesting style."

end of conversation.

...and then it dawned on me that i have a blog. two in fact. i just haven't used them. in over a year.

hrmm, could be time to dust them off and try again.

so, reintroduction time? could be, could be.

in my very first post i said: "I am not here to get my thoughts to the masses, I am not here to tell the world some truth, and I am not here to impress you with my understanding and wit. I am not even sure how often i will post here."

yep, guess that sums it up!

still, there is more about me. i am an INFP and a philosophy student. a mac user and a photographer. a matriot and a philosopical taoist and many other things.

mostly i am a wandering soul.

...and i feel like restarting my journal.

No comments: